Practice Philosophy: Patient Centered Multidisciplinary Care
Our approach to care is one that takes careful consideration of you as an individual in your present circumstance. At RA Oddy, MD, Psychiatry LLC, we have the ability to offer care that is integrated, thorough and tailored to meet your clinical needs. Your relationship with us will begin with an intake appointment. This will be completed with either Dr. Oddy or one of the collaborating psychotherapists within the practice. This appointment will include a complete review of your history and an assessment of current needs. Once your initial appointment is complete, you will have the opportunity to discuss treatment options and make a collaborative decision about how to proceed. So that you have an awareness about the potential treatment options available to you, it is important to be aware of the many combinations of care that we offer in an effort to provide effective and efficient interventions.
Treatment opportunities available at RA Oddy, MD, Psychiatry LLC:
- Evaluation, assessment and ongoing treatment.
- Clinicians specifically trained in diverse areas of mental health treatment and co-occurring disorders.
- Specific treatment interventions for trauma and substance use/dependence.
- Integrated collaborative care between Dr. Oddy and psychotherapists within the practice.
- Broadly trained clinicians to consider a wide spectrum of treatment options.
- Availability after hours by cell phone for brief consultations and emergencies.
- Collaborative visits between you, your psychiatrist and psychotherapist if needed.
- Flexible appointment times in the evening and weekends.
- Treatment options that allow for certain visits to occur in your home or the community.
- Holistic psychiatry
- Group Treatments
Emergency calls 24 hrs a day, in office hours to office staff who can reach a staff member immediately, or out of hours, directly to Dr. Oddy's cell phone. You may also text Dr. Oddy for a request for a phone call about refills. There may be a small charge if the call is longer than a few minutes for a refill etc.. Many doctors, especially psychiatrists, do not offer this direct patient centered approach.
Email reminders about your appointment, 1 week, 2 days and 1 day before appointment.